Very important! Kindly remember that our parking lot may be full of families and tiny children. We emphasize safety first:
- Drive in and out cautiously!
- Cell phone use or smoking is prohibited in our parking lot or building.
- Do not park in the fire lane directly in front of the school building. Parking in a designated fire lane is a violation of state law.
- Escort your child into the building for their class; do not drop your child off in the parking lot.
- Park your car and enter the building to pick-up your child after class. Do not wait in the parking lot for your child to come out.
- Assure that all your child’s approved and designated contact people are aware of these procedures.