- This event has passed.
August 3, 2018 @ 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
This annual event is organized and operated by our St. Pius X Children’s Center staff and faculty and is part of our annual parish festival. A portion of the proceeds from the auction assists the center with operational expenses. Bid high!
Bidding & Payment
- Silent Auction opens for bid at 6:00 PM on Friday, August 3.
- Obtain a free bid number at the auction and use this number both evenings to bid on items.
- Auction closes at 8:45 PM on Saturday, August 4.
Payment for items may be made with cash, personal check or credit card.
Your generous donation of a product, gift certificate, or service supports our preschool’s loving mission. Monetary donations are always greatly appreciated and allow us to purchase additional items as needed.
Coming soon! 2018 Silent Auction Donation Form
- You will receive a tax receipt, as your donation is tax deductible, as well as recognition at the auction and in all communications/media advisories for the event, including Facebook.
- To make a donation, please download and complete this year’s donation form. Instructions are provided on the form.
- Our office is closed June 15 – August 1. We check our voicemail and email frequently. Please schedule a drop-off for your Silent Auction donations by calling us at 614-577-0826 or contact us by email.
Please phone 614-577-0826 with your questions or to schedule a donation pick-up. You may also reach our co-chairs by email: